Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Know an Old Teacher

Author: Anne Bowen

Illustrator: Stephen Gammell

Date published: Carolrhoda Books, 2008

Title: I Know an Old Teacher

ISBN: 978-0-8225-7984-7

Grade Level: Read Aloud/ Picture Book

What’s is about? Over a long weekend, Miss Bindley leaves the students a note saying that she will take all of their classroom pets home with her and to not worry because she will take care of them. When three students follow her home and spy through her window, they were amazed at what they saw…Miss Bindley eating their pets!!

Storyline: This story is very similar to the original story: I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly.

I liked this story because… It’s very cute and I love Stephen Gammell’s illustrations. It’s a fun colorful book.

No comments:

Post a Comment