Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gerard Spinks' How To Be Rich, Nicca Introduction

This blog is about the adventures of Gerard Spinks, the Underground Millionaire. Instead of just constantly saying that I’m a writer, I’m out to show you better than I can tell readers of my blog. Books are outdated and the urban community doesn’t read books like that. So, in a groundbreaking effort, I am turning my entire WordPress blog into my book series. The blog will be bite sized chunks no greater than 4-5 paragraphs. You can come back everyday and read the book and stories behind creating black wealth for black enterprise. Gerard Spinks is Atlanta hip hop, Atlanta talent, and a black entrepreneur.

I started this book as a way to give back to people who did not know how to bootstrap their own company, product, service or whatever but have a dream. This is for people who are casualties of the economic war in America which ironically I have been writing about since 2004 and thought it would be over by 2009. It’s not over. We need tools to help us overcome this very personal economic war and move on to a stronger place financially, spiritually, and mentally. I want people to use this as a money making guide to help give you the courage to pitch your ideas, sell your products, and be an entrepreneur either out of necessity or because you simply want to be one.

This story and online book series is dedicated to my brother and his son James and Thamon Spinks who passed in the spring of 2004. This is also dedicated to my brother Jeronimo Spinx who encourages me everyday with his intense drive and motivation to succeed in a very dog eat dog acting world. This blog is for everyone who has a dream, a plan, a desire, a goal but who may not know exactly how to achieve it and to fulfill it. This is for college students. This is for prisoners. We motivate scholars, gangsters, students, and teachers.

[Via http://undagroundmilli.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment