Monday, August 31, 2009

'Cause this is Thriller...actually, a mystery...

Whistleblower by Richard Hicks is a book I had a hard time putting donw. From the first line of the book, “Even with my eyes closed I knew where I was”, until rght before the unlikely reveal, I found myself asking, “what happens next?”

The book revolves around Mike Stratton, an attorney who wakes up in jail. Suffereing from amnesia, he wakes up in jail to find that he has been charged with the rape and murder of a woman named Diane Lawson. His story gets more and more complicated as the book goes on. Normally, this would be a bit annoying, bus as the book is so well-written, the entire read is very believable.

A thrilling story laced with stunning character development made this a wonderful read. I recommend Whistleblower to anyone who enjoys a good mystery or suspense book.

[Via http://bwloca.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment