Monday, August 10, 2009

Bookworm Sunday!

Does anyone else hate Sundays? I mean, nothing against the Sabbath or Day of Rest, or anything religious. I just hate the fact that everything opens late, closes early, and it’s such a lazy, crappy, god-I-don’t-want-monday-to-come kind of day.

To make Sunday’s a more positive day, I’ve decided to make them Bookworm Sundays! I’m an avid book junkie and I try to suck one down once a week. Sunday’s is when I’ll let you know what I’ve been reading and how I like it!

As an added bonus, you’ll get the answer to yesterdays blog. Yaaay!

However!! This week has been hell, so I really had no time to read. So next Sunday you will get a book review, but THIS Sunday, you get the answers to yesterdays riddle instead!

YESTERDAYS RIDDLE: There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word – from nine letters right down to a single letter.

What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?

» ANSWER

The base word is Startling – starting – staring – string – sting – sing – sin – in – I

[Via http://mylittlehole.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment