Sunday, August 9, 2009

In My Mailbox or OMG I've Become Alea

So that week was an absolutely AMAZING book for weeks. Some of those books I thought my mailman was eating finally arrived and a couple of fantastic people sent me some books for my October library fundraising.

 

In no particular order, the books I got this week:

Sweet Valley High: Double Love

Dark Dude – Oscar Hijuelos

Hard Love – Ellen Wittlinger

Generation Green – Linda Sivertsen

White Foot – Wendell Berry

The Big Game of Everything – Chris Lynch

The Patron Saint of Butterflies – Cecilia Galante

Criss Cross – Lynne Rae Perkins

Things Change – Patrick Jones

Seaborn – Craig Moodie

Fat Cat -  Robin Brande

Lush – Natasha Friend

Airhead – Meg Cabot

Model - Cheryl Diamond

The Magician – Michael Scott

Lost It – Kristen Tracy

The ABC’s of Kissing Boys – Tina Ferraro

The Edge – Ben Bo

Beautiful Americans – Lucy Silag

Prey – Lurlene McDaniel

Suicide Notes – Michael Thomas Ford

Fringe Benefits – Valerie Frankel

Ballads of Suburbia – Stephanie Kuehnert (for 1 ARC Tours)

The Naughty List - Suzanne Young (for 1 ARC Tours)

Girl on the Other Side – Deborah Kerbel (for 1 ARC Tours)

Breathing – Cheryl Renee Herbsman (for 1 ARC Tours)

Scones and Sensibility – Lindsay Eland

Little Black Lies – Tish Cohen

Brightly Woven – Alexandra Bracken

The Dark Divine – Bree Despain

Violet Wings – Victoria Hanley

Food, Girls, and Other Things I Don’t Have – Allen Zadoff

Of All The Stupid Things – Alexandra Diaz

I also bought a copy of How It Ends by Laura Wiess at the signing yesterday.

I took photos of these but since I can’t do that unless I’m at my grandma’s, you won’t see it until later.

[Via http://harmonybookreviews.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment