Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr

WARNING: THIS IS A SEQUEL, DON’T READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU HAVEN’T READ WICKED LOVELY! Starting off, I didn’t want to read this book because it wasn’t from Alisinn’s perspective. At first I didn’t want to read because I was disappointed, but now you won’t be because I’ve warned you! The story is told by Leslie’s perspective and it’s well written. Leslie has a scarring experience hidden in her past and she believes that getting a tattoo will help her cope and become a new person. What Leslie doesn’t know is that it’s no ordinary tattoo… In fact, it has the essence of the Dark Court’s king in it. Throughout the book Leslie grows as a person after failing miserably. All the characters from Wicked Lovely make apperances in this book. I especially loved the last half of the book and was reading it instead of watching a scenic view of mountains You should read these books, they are good although dark. They make for good reads. I love Iriall and Niall, they both play important parts in the book. I can’t wait to read the last two books.

Attentively,

Rachel

ps. I’ll probaby add on to this review at a later time and date

[Via http://bisforbooks.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment