Friday, October 16, 2009

Suzanne Collins <i> Catching Fire </i>

I REALLY liked this book! Well-developed characters, great plot twists, amazing settings that don’t get in the way of the story. Suzanne Collins is turning out a great series so far!

My only complaint is the way this book ends. No wait, let me rephrase that: My only complaint is the way this book STOPS. I don’t mind a little cliff-hanger or whatever, but it is really annoying to not even allow the main characters a brief reprieve between stories! I mean, how are we supposed to sleep at night?!

I absolutely recommend this series, but if you can, wait until all the books are published before you start reading!!!!

BTW, I realize book 2 was only released like a month or so ago, but does anyone know when book 3 is coming out? Hopefully we don’t have to wait long, or I may need medical attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment