Monday, July 27, 2009

Book Review Calendar: Do You Have One?

Here at Book, Line, and Sinker, I make a valiant attempt to review four or five books each month.  My review books come from a variety of sources and to help me keep on track, I started using a calendar. (So high-tech, right?  Are you disappointed!?!) 

Now don’t think for a red-hot minute that I’m using any of the electronic calendars available at my fingertips.  Nope, it’s a good old fashioned Sharpie marker and paper calendar for this technical savant.

Yes, it’s true.  This is an actual photograph of book review schedule for May and June 2009, complete with scribble-outs and various notes on a camera I wanted for my birthday. 

My last post had something to do with guilt over TBRs and one blogger, SuziQ Oregon, amused me to no end with her comment about her TBR Spreadsheet.  It sounds way more organized than my feeble attempt to keep things straight over here.  

So, how do you keep your book reviews organized, or do you bother?  If you commit to reviewing books for publishers, publicists, or authors, do you just jot it down on your hand or do you have a fancy spreadsheet?  Spill the beans!

No comments:

Post a Comment