Thursday, July 23, 2009

Book Review: Brisingr

Recently, I just finished reading a long fantasy book called the Brisingr.

This book is the third sequel to the fantasy book Eragon.The book starts off with the main character Eragon, and his cousin Roran, going to invade a village to save Roran’s girlfriend and eliminate to the forces of evil keeping her captive. Then Eragon tries to get Roran’s girlfriends’s father to give them their blessing so they can get married, but he wouldn’t allow it…. I won’t spoil the ending but if you ever wondered what the title of this book means, it mean fire.(Eragon named his sword fire)

This is probably a good book but I thought it was confusing with all the weird names and villages. This is usually why I don’t read fantasy books. I would recommend this book to you if you have read the last 2 books, for some of the names of the people and villages will reappear in this book. I would also recommend you to reread this book to understand the details.

To conclude, this is a long and concluding book but if you read it carefully, it will be thrilling and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment