Monday, June 15, 2009

Still more good things!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today, it’s a two-for-one on the “Good things” posts (I will always have a soft spot in my heart for that phrase after my one-time roommate and friend Caroline responded, when I told her about the twins, “I love two-fers!”  I do, too.)  So here we go:

Vicki Forman’s book This Lovely Life, which won this year’s Bakeless Prize for Creative Nonfiction, is now available here. 

I’ve written a longer review of the book that will appear at Literary Mama later this summer; get your copy now and we can discuss it online.  This book has some of the most beautiful writing about grief that I’ve ever read.   I hope you agree!  And if you don’t, let’s talk about it…there’s nothing I love more than a good book discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment