Monday, June 22, 2009

More New Cookbooks

I bought two new cookbooks over the weekend while shopping with Donna and David. They are not low carb recipes but I found many recipes that are low carb or can be converted to low carb easily.

The first is the Favorite Brand Name Made Simple Chinese

I have really missed Chinese food since becoming a Diabetic. I am hoping to try these recipes in the next few weeks to meet that need.

The next book is Favorite Brand Name Made Simple Appetizers.

My son, Stephen is always asking for appetizers instead of a main entree for the meal. I hope that I can find several things in here to make him happy and keep me on track with my weight loss. I am almost to goal. My doctor said to only lose about 7 more pounds. I am sooooooooo close to goal I can taste it.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment